Aerobic Bacteria Culture Chemical
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Kilogram|
|Bacterial Count||1 billion cells/ml of culture|
|Appearance||Dark brown to black turbid suspension|
|Grade Standard||Technical Grade|
for effluent treatment and sewage treatment.
Microbial culture used in aerobic industrial effluent treatment systems (aeration tank/ aerobic lagoons/ activated sludge process/MBR/MBBR/RBC) for Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Textile, Sugar & Distillery, Hotel & IT, Pulp & Paper and many other industries whose effluents are difficult to treat.The Culture consists of a blend of micro organisms which are non - pathogenic, saprophytes and fast growing. They act by converting the complex organic long chain compounds to simple molecules.
The cultures are typically used for:
- Performance improvement of ETP/STP
- Stabilization of ETP/STP in case of shock loads
- Reduction in commissioning time of ETPs/STPs
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer),Cheque
- Delivery Time: 7 days
- Packaging Details: Packed in 50 kg HDPE carboys